The changes coming to the course in January don’t seem to affect the bulk of the content for Ptlls. In terms of the assignments the word counts and order for the questions have changed and they may be phrased differently but the background knowledge remains. The notes I provide on the assignments came from my own experience of the course so replicating them again for the new version would be tricky. So we’re on a hiatus of sorts.
For new visitors then, Ptlls essays and assignments has all the assignments for the previous iteration of Ptlls broken down with notes. There are also links to resources elsewhere on the web and a Ptlls reading list.
Some of the most popular and requested articles that will still be relevant include
- The difference between level 3 and 4
- The funding and updated funding information
- Choosing your specialism
- Entry requirements and English and maths skills
- Functional skills and More on functional skills
- Time management and essay writing
- Formatting and referencing
- Jobs after Ptlls without teaching and Using job adverts for career planning
There are categories and tags to help you find what you need.